Friday, February 15, 2008

HD DVD owners, I am sooo sorry...

Yeah, I know. It's been a while since I have written. What can I say? I'm too lazy to sit down and write 300 words for the one or two people that read this article. Most of them can call me and talk. Anyhow, to those two, I am back...for the moment.

But only because I feel SO SO SO sorry for all of the HD DVD owners out there. Why the Blu(ray) face?

When Walmart and Netflix say they won't stock your beloved format anymore, the the format... well...loses most of the major studios...let's just say that format-paradise (Formatadise) is not too far away.

You fought long. You fought hard. But hey, all good (earthly) things have to come to an end at some time. 8-Tracks, VHS tapes, legal music, and now the HD DVD.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go think long and hard about all the evil things I said about Sony and the PS3, because right now, that system is sounding pretty good.

Peace out. 'Til next time I feel it's convenient,

-Me

No comments: