Friday, May 23, 2008

Feeding My Friends

Well, I've done it again. For what seems the millionth time I have joined yet another Web 2.0 service. The difference: This one is useful.

Most that know me know that I am an early adopter (except for blogs of course). If there is an open beta, I'm there. But lately, I have had 2.0 fatigue.
Then I REALLY got into twitter. 'Even got a friend of mine into twitter (I'm the evangelist type). Then Twitter started going down this last week. Finally I heeded some geek advice: I tried FriendFeed, basically an Aggragator for all of my (and my friends') 2.0 apps.

Now, I have read blogs talking about Friend Feed this and FF that, but I guess it is just one of those things you have to try for yourself. Heck, I liked it so much I embedded it on my blog. Just scroll down.

-Simon
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: